BioLite Camp Stove
This little camp stove cooks your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. It’s quick to light, fast to boil and clean to use. By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, the stove will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets while you cook dinner. By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you’re reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
$129.95 / www.biolitestove.com
- Fast to boil: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water
- Fire power output (peak): 3.4 kw (lo) 5.5 kw (hi)
- USB power output: Max continuous: 2W @5V, Peak: 4W @5V
- Compatible Devices: Most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- Fuel: Burns sticks, pine cones, pellets and other biomass
- Packed size: Height 8.25 inches, Width 5 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 935 grams
- Pot weight limit: 8 lbs or 1 gallon of liquid
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum, plastic
- In the box: BioLite Stove, Firelighter, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord (for internal battery charging)
Note: Most devices come with specific charging tips. In an effort to reduce waste, we have not included charging cables for devices.
Half the planet cooks on open fires, leading to 2 million premature deaths each year and contributing to global warming. BioLite is using the same technology inside the CampStove to bring clean, safe energy access to families across the developing world.